Skip to content
- 1 whole ear of corn
- 1-2 Tbs raw sugar
- 1 1/4 cup So Good Almond milk
- 4 bricks Weet-Bix Original Cereal
- 2 sliced bananas
- Cut the kernels from the corn and divide into
- In a blender blend together half of the corn kernels, and the non-dairy milk and blend until smooth.
- In a small pot add the corn milk mixture, the rest of the corn kernels, and the raw sugar and bring to a low boil.
- Add in 2 crushed Weet-Bix Original Cereal and fold in.
- Top with more Weet-Bix Original Cereal and sliced banana.
Saturated Fat (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)