- Prep time 25 mins
- Servings 4
- 4 medium eggplants 3 tb chickpea flour
- ¼ cup So Good Oat Unsweetened Milk
- 50g silken tofu
- 1 tsp flaxseeds
- 1 tsp nutritional yeast
- pinch of black salt
- pinch of salt
- canola oil (for cooking)
- Grill the eggplant until soft on all sides.
- Let the eggplant cool, then peel off the skin.
- Press down to flatten the eggplant.
- Place the So Good Oat Unsweetened Milk, chickpea flour, silken tofu, flaxseeds, nutritional yeast, and salt in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Let the batter sit for 5 minutes to thicken.
- Pre-heat a pan and spray some canola oil on the pan.
- Dip both sides of the eggplant in the batter, then cook on the pan until golden.
- Flip and repeat until all the eggplant is cooked.
- Serve with garlic rice, chopped tomatoes, and ketchup.
Saturated Fat (g)0.2
Prebiotic Fibre (g)10.8