Skip to content
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups So Good Oat Milk No Added Sugar
- 1 cup water
- 3 tbs extra virgin olive oil or canola oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Whisk together our, brown sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Add So Good Oat Milk, water, oil and vanilla extract. Mix until smooth.
- Coat the pan with a little oil and heat it over medium heat.
- Pour the batter onto hot pan and cook until bubbles form. Turn over and continue cooking for 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate and repeat with the remaining batter.
- Stack on a plate. Sift powdered sugar over and garnish with fresh berries (optional)
Dietary Fibre (g)