Skip to content
- 1/2 cup glutinous rice
- 1/2 cup So Good Almond Vanilla
- 1 Tbs raw sugar
- 1 kiwi
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 banana
- 6 rice paper sheets
- 30g dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup So Good Almond Vanilla
- Soak the glutinous rice in water overnight, then strain.
- Place in a parchment paper in a steamer and steam for 10 minutes. Mix together 1/2 cup hot So Good Almond Vanilla with 1 Tbs raw sugar and add into the glutinous rice and continue to steam until the rice is soft. Set aside and let cool.
- Dip the rice paper sheets in water then place on a plant or chopping board.
- Add the cooked sticky rice, sliced fruit and then roll. Repeat with the rest of the ingredients.
- For the chocolate dip, mix the 30g melted dark chocolate with 1/4 cup So Good Almond Vanilla
Saturated Fat (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)