- Prep time 30 mins
- Servings 4
- 200g chopped spring onion
- 1 cup gluten-free flour
- 1/4 cup rice flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup So Good Almond Unsweetened
- 1 Tbs grapeseed oil
- 4 tsp Grapeseed oil (for frying, unless using non-stick pan)
- 1 Tbs tamari
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- 2 tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
1. Mix the gluten-free flour, rice flour, and salt in a bowl.
2. Mix in the chopped spring onion.
3. Add in the So Good Almond Unsweetened and grapeseed oil.
4. Mix until well combined.
5. Pre-heat a pan then add in 1 tsp oil grapeseed oil.
6. Add in 1/4 of the batter and cook on low for 60-90 seconds or until one side in golden brown.
7. Flip and cook the other side for 30-60 seconds or until golden brown.
8. Repeat until all the batter is cooked.
1. Mix all the ingredients in a small bowl until the coconut sugar is dissolved.
Saturated Fat (g)2
Dietary Fibre (g)2.2