Pandan Stick Rice
- 8 pandan leaves
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup raw sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup glutinous rice
- 3/4 cup So Good Almond Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger or cinnamon
- 3 mangoes
- 2 Tbs toasted sesame seeds
- In a blender, place the pandan leaves and water and blend until smooth.
- Place the blended pandan and water mixture into a bowl and add in the glutinous rice
- Let it soak for 3 hours
- Strain the glutinous rice and place on a parchment paper in a steamer.
- Steam for 5-10 minutes.
- Heat up the So Good Almond Original with the sugar, and pinch of salt.
- Add in the heated milk to the glutinous rice and continue to steam until the rice is soft.
- Top with mango and toasted sesame seeds.
Saturated Fat (g)0.2
Dietary Fibre (g)2.5