Raspberry chia parfaits
- Prep time 15 mins
- Cook time 10-15 mins
- Servings 4
- 2 cups So Good™ Almond Milk Unsweetened
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 4 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries (270g)
- 2 Tbsp caster sugar
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries (68g)
- 1 handful fresh mint leaves
- Prepare chia pudding by placing almond milk, chia seeds, maple syrup and vanilla in a large bowl and whisking to combine. Cover and refrigerate overnight (or for a minimum of 6 hours), until thick and creamy.
- Meanwhile, make raspberry compote. Place raspberries, sugar and lemon juice in a saucepan on medium heat. Simmer rapidly for 10-15 minutes, until you form a thick compote. Refrigerate until required.
- Assemble parfaits by layering raspberry compote and chia pudding into four glasses or jars. Top with fresh raspberries and garnish with mint. “
- For extra crunch, add a layer of toasted chopped nuts or granola.
- Parfaits can be assembled a few hours in advance and refrigerated until required.
- Chia pudding and raspberry compote can be refrigerated individually for up to 5 days.
- Recipe is easily halved or doubled (or use smaller glasses to make mini servings).
Saturated Fat (g)0.7
Dietary Fibre (g)11.4