Kuih Bingka Ubi (Baked Tapioca Cake)
- Prep time 70 mins
- Servings 6
- 400g grated cassava
- 1 1/4 cup So Good Oat Unsweetened Milk Unsweetened
- 1/4 cup lite coconut milk
- 1/3 cup raw sugar
- 4 Pandan leaf, Banana leaf
- Pre-heat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- Place the grated cassava into a bow with the pandan leaf and massage to transfer pandan essence to the cassava.
- Remove the pandan leaves, add in the raw sugar, lite coconut milk, and So Good Oat Unsweetened.
- In a oven safe pan place the banana leaf to cover the bottom and sides.
- Place the cassava mix into the pan and spread evenly.
- Place the pan into the oven and bake for 50-60mins.
Saturated Fat (g)0.8
Dietary Fibre (g)3.4