Orange and cacao bliss balls
Try these delicious zesty chocolate bliss balls.
- Prep time 20 mins
- Servings 16
- 250g ready to eat figs, stalks removed, roughly chopped
- 150g dried cranberries
- ½ cup cacao nibs
- 2 tbs cocoa powder
- 1 orange, zest of, finely grated
- 2 tbs orange juice
- 2 cups Ricies™
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- Place the figs, cranberries, cacao nibs, cocoa powder and orange zest into a food processor. Blend until well combined and minced together. Add the orange juice to make a paste.
- Transfer the mix into a bowl. Add the Ricies™ and use clean hands to combine into the fruit mix.
- Take spoonfuls of the mix and roll into balls. Coat the outside of the balls in coconut. Leave to chill on a tray in the fridge. Stores for up to 2 weeks in fridge.
- Without a food processor, use a sharp knife to mince all the fruit together and then blend with Ricies.
- Cacao nibs are available from any good food store. As a substitute, use dark chocolate chips.
Saturated Fat (g)2.0
Dietary Fibre (g)2.7