Chocolate Ricies Treats
The perfect crispy, crunchy, chocolate-y treat! A healthier version of the classic Ricies slice you all know and love.
- 3 cups of Sanitarium Ricies
- 1 cup of Sanitarium Weet-Bix (3 Weet-Bix)
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter (or other nut butter)
- 1/4 cup golden syrup or maple syrup
- 1/4 cup sunflower oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbs cocoa powder
- Line a 12-hole muffin tin with 12 paper muffin cases.
- Place Ricies and Weet-Bix in a large bowl.
- Heat peanut butter, golden syrup, oil, vanilla and cocoa in a pot over low heat until combined. Pour the mixture over Ricies and Weet-Bix and stir until it all comes together. Transfer the mix to the muffin cases, about 1/3 cup per case.
- Refrigerate until set. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Saturated Fat (g)2.0
Dietary Fibre (g)1.6