Buko Pandan Salad
- Prep time 40 mins
- Servings 8
10 leaves pandan leaves
1/3 cup raw sugar, 2 1/2 cups water
1 tsp agar-agar powder
1/4 cup small sago
4 cups water
3/4 cup shredded young coconut meat
2 cups So Good Oat Unsweetened Milk
1/4 cup lite coconut milk
1 1/2 Tbs agave syrup
1/4 tsp spirulina powder (optional for green color)
- Place the pandan leaves and water in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Strain with a cheesecloth or fine mesh strainer.
- Place into a small pot, and bring to a boil then simmer for 10 minutes.
- Mix in the raw sugar and agar-agar powder and whisk well, simmer for 1 minute or until dissolved.
- Transfer to a glass or stainless container and chill for 1 hour.
- Cut into small cubes once set.
- Bring the water to a boil, then add in the sago.
- Cook for 15 minutes on medium heat.
- Strain and rinse.
Buko Pandan Salad:
- In a large bowl add in the pandan jelly, coconut meat, cooked sago, lite coconut milk, So Good Oat Unsweetened, and agave syrup and mix until well combined.
- Place in the fridge and chill for 4 hours.
- Serve and enjoy.
Saturated Fat (g)1
Dietary Fibre (g)0.4