Bahn Xeo (Vietnamese Crepe)
- Prep time 35 mins
- Servings 5
1/2 cup rice flour
1 Tbs cornstarch
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/8 tsp salt
1/2 cup So Good Oat Unsweetened
1/4 cup water
2 Tbs lite coconut milk
5 tsp grapeseed oil (for cooking)
1 tsp grapeseed oil
1 small julienned carrot
1 small red bell pepper
1/2 cup spring onion
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 tsp soy sauce
5 leaves lettuce
Handful of cilantro
- Whisk all the crepe ingredients in a bowl until free of lumps, set aside and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat a pan, bring to medium low heat.
- Spread 1 tsp of grappled oil, then add in 1/5 of the batter onto the pan.
- Cook until the sides have lightly browned, then flip and cook for 30 seconds.
- Repeat until all the batter is cooked.
- Preheat a pan, and bring to medium-low heat.
- Add in the oil, and sauté the carrot, bell pepper, and mushrooms.
- Add in the spring onion, salt, soy sauce, and black pepper.
- Cook until the veggies are tender.
- Fill the crepes with the sautéed veggies, lettuce and cilantro.
Saturated Fat (g)1
Dietary Fibre (g)2.4