Sopas / Vegetable Noodle Soup
- Prep time 10 mins
- Cook time 30 mins
- Servings 5
- 1 tsp canola oil
- 6 cloves minced garlic
- 1 diced medium onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup diced carrot
- 1 cup chopped cabbage
- ½ cup chopped dried shiitake mushroom
- 2 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbs nutritional yeast
- 3 tsp miso paste
- 4 cups So Good Unsweetened Almond milk
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ cup TVP
- 120g gluten-free macaroni
- In a medium pot, bring some water to a boil, and cook your gluten-free pasta according to package instructions, strain, rinse and set aside.
- In a separate pot, bring the heat to medium low and add in the oil.
- Sauté the garlic until slightly brown then add in the onion and cook until translucent.
- Add in the celery, carrot, cabbage, and shiitake mushrooms.
- Add in the vegetable broth and cook for 7 minutes.
- Add in the onion powder, garlic powder, nutritional yeast, miso paste, So Good Unsweetened Almond milk, TVP, and black pepper.
- Cook for another 3 minutes, then remove from heat.
- Mix in the cooked macaroni pasta.
Saturated Fat (g)0.5
Dietary Fibre (g)10