Peanut butter banana milkshake
- Prep time 5 mins
- Servings 2
- 2 frozen rip bananas
- 2-3 pitted dates
- 2 cups So Good Oat No Added Sugar
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup rolled oats (optional)
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon + extra to serve
- 1 tbsp roasted chopped peanuts (optional)
- Place all ingredients except for roasted peanuts in a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into two large glasses. Dust with extra cinnamon and sprinkle with chopped nuts, if using. Serve.
For an extra cold milkshake, add a few ice cubes before blending.
Saturated Fat (g)4.0
Dietary Fibre (g)7.0