Mushroom and Vegetable Stir Fry
- 1 Tbs grapeseed oil
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 medium purple onion
- 1/2 cup spring onion
- 1 small red bell pepper
- 1 cup snowpeas
- 100g shimeji mushroom
- 3 bricks Weet-Bix Original Cereal
- 100g air fried tofu
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- Pre-heat your frying pan and add in the grapeseed oil.
- Add in the garlic, onion and spring onion and sauté until the garlic is golden brown and the onion is translucent.
- Add in the bell pepper, chicharo, mushroom and salt and sauté for 3-5 minutes.
- Add in the crushed Weet-Bix Original Cereal and air fried tofu and black pepper.
- Mix for 1 minutes, then top with toasted sesame seeds and serve over rice.
Saturated Fat (g)1.4
Dietary Fibre (g)8.1