Kimchi Noodle Soup
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 5 minced cloves garlic
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped leeks
- ¼ cup julienned carrot
- ½ cup chopped zucchini
- 150g enoki mushroom
- 150g beech brown mushrooms
- 300g ½-inch thick sliced silken tofu
- 1 cup chopped kimchi
- 2 Tbs tamari (reduced sodium soy sauce)
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 cups low sodium vegetable broth
- 1 cup So Good Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 300g vermicelli rice noodles
- spring onion
- toasted sesame seeds
- Bring some water to a boil, remove from the heat, and add in the vermicelli noodles. Set aside to let the noodles cook.
- In a large pot, add in the oil and sauté the garlic until golden brown, then add in the chopped onion and leeks, and sauté until translucent.
- Add in the carrots, zucchini, mushrooms, vegetable broth, tamari, and salt.
- Mix well then add in the silken tofu, and let simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add in the So Goo Unsweetened Almond milk, simmer for another 3 minutes, then remove from heat.
- Strain and divide the noodles into 7 bowls, and pour the kimchi soup equally.
- Top with chopped spring onion and sesame seeds.
- Serve and enjoy!
Saturated Fat (g)1
Dietary Fibre (g)4