- Prep time 40 mins
- Servings 8
- 3 onion
- 5 cloves garlic
- 2 thumbs ginger
- 1 stalk of celery (without the leaves)
- 2 Tbs grapeseed oil
- 3 stalks lemongrass
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 4 cups reduced sodium vegetable stock
- 1 Tbs reduced salt tamari
- 1 Tbs tamarind paste
- 2 tsp coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 cups So Good Oat Unsweetened
- 1/4 cup lite coconut milk
- 250g cooked young jackfruit (simply boil until soft or used cooked canned young jackfruit)
- 200g rice ramen noodles (cooked according to package instructions)
- 200g steamed mushroom of choice
- 3 steamed small bokchoy
- Spring onion
1. Place the onion, garlic, ginger, and celery stalk into a food processor and process into a paste.
2. In a pot add in the grapeseed oil and bring to medium heat.
3. Add in the paste to the oil and cook for 2-4 minutes, then add in the lemongrass and cook for another 2 minutes.
4. Mix in the turmeric, ground coriander, cumin powder, and paprika powder and cook for another 2 minutes.
5. Add in the vegetable stock, tamari, and salt and cook on low heat for 10-12 minutes.
6. Add in the jackfruit and cook for another 5 minutes.
7. Add in the lite coconut milk and So Good Oat Unsweetened and cook for 3 minutes.
8. Serve with cooked rice ramen noodles, steamed mushroom, steamed bokchoy fresh cilantro and spring onion.
Saturated Fat (g)1
Dietary Fibre (g)5.2