Fruity Bingsu / Fruity Ice
- Prep time 20 mins
- Servings 4
- 2 chopped mangoes
- 2 chopped kiwis
- 2 sliced bananas
- 4 cups ice
- 2 cups So Good Original Almond milk
- 2 mangoes
- Make a mango puree by placing all the flesh from 2 mangoes into a blender.
- Blend until smooth then place in a small container.
- Place the ice and So Good Regular Almond milk into the blender and blend until there are no big ice chunks.
- Divide the ice into 4 bowls, top with the chopped fruit and mango puree.
Saturated Fat (g)0.5
Dietary Fibre (mg)8