Dragonfruit Boba (homemade boba/tapioca pearls)
3/4 cup and 1 Tbs tapioca starch
Cornstarch for dusting
400g frozen mango
2 cups So Good Almond Original Milk
1 cup Ice
- Blend the dragonfruit until smooth.
- Mix in the tapioca starch 1/4 cup at a time until you have a moldable mixture.
- Divide the batter and roll into long 1/4 width strands.
- Cut into small balls and coat with cornstarch to prevent sticking.
- In a pot, add 2liters of water and bring to a boil.
- Add in the dragonfruit pearls and remove once they start floating.
- In a blender, add in the mango, dragonfruit, So Good Almond Original Milk, and ice and blend until smooth.
- Divide the pearls into glasses, then pour the smoothie over the pearls.