Danpatjuk (Red Bean Pudding)
- 3/4 cup red mung bean
- 3 cups water
- 5 Tbs coconut sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 cup So Good Unsweetened Oat
- 3/4 cup water
- Pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup glutinous rice flour
- 6 Tbs hot water
- Toasted nuts or seeds of choice (optional topping)
1. Soak the red mung beans in water overnight.
2. Strain the red mung beans and place in a pot with 3 cups water and bring to a boil. Then bring down to medium low heat and cook until the beans are soft.
3. Mix the glutinous rice flour and hot water to form a dough the roll into small 1inch balls.
4. Place the cooked beans and any remaining liquid in a blender with the So Good Unsweetened Oat, cinnamon powder, coconut sugar, salt, and 3/4 cup water until smooth.
5. Pour back into the pot and bring to a boil.
6. Add in the rice balls and cook for 3-4 minutes in low medium heat.
7. Top with toasted nuts or seeds.
Saturated Fat (g)0.4
Dietary Fibre (g)5.1