Chocolate Mousse Tart
- 4 bricks Weet-Bix Original Cereal
- 80g peanut butter
- Pinch of salt
- 200g silken tofu
- 75g dark chocolate, melted
- 1 Tbs cocoa powder
- 2 Tbs maple syrup
- Crumble the Weet-Bix and mix with the peanut butter, maple syrup, and a pinch of salt.
- Spread on the tart pan and press down, set aside.
- Place the chocolate in a glass or stainless bowl and place over a pot with boiling water and mix until melted.
- Place all the mousse ingredients and melted chocolate in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mousse mixture onto the Weet-Bix tart crust and spread evenly.
- Place in the fridge for 2-3 hours to firm-up.
- Top with fresh fruit and or nuts.
Saturated Fat (g)3
Dietary Fibre (g)2.5