Champorado / Black Rice Pudding
- ¾ cup glutenous black rice
- 4 ½ cup water
- ¼ cup dark chocolate
- 2 tbs cocoa powder
- 1 cup So Good Original Almond milk
- 1 tbs coconut sugar
- cacao nibs
- sliced banana
- Soak the glutenous black rice in water overnight.
- Drain the rice and place into a cooking pot.
- Add in the water.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium low.
- Cook for about 25 minutes.
- Add in the dark chocolate, cocoa powder, coconut sugar, and So Good Regular Almond milk and mix well.
- Cook until thick.
- Top with cacao nibs and chopped banana.
- Soaking the rice will cut off 10 minutes from your cooking time and make them easier for our bodies to digest.
Saturated Fat (g)4
Dietary Fibre (g)4