Black sesame milk and mochi Weet-Bix bowl
- Prep time 25 mins
- Servings 3
Black Sesame Milk:
- 2 Tbs toasted black sesame
- 2 cups So Good Almond Original
- 2 Tbs coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup glutinous rice flour
- 4 Tbs hot water
- 6 bricks Weet-Bix Original Cereal
- 3 bananas
- Mix the glutinous rice flour with hot water and form small balls. 2
- Bring some water to a boil and place the mochi balls in until they float up.
- Strain and let cool.
- Place the black sesame milk ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve the black sesame milk with the mochi balls, Weet-Bix Original Cereal, and sliced banana.
Saturated Fat (g)0.8
Dietary Fibre (g)7.8