Skip to content
- 120g peanut butter
- 1/2 cup So Good Almond Original
- 1/2 cup raw sugar
- 2 Tbs canola oil
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 bricks Weet-Bix Original Cereal
- 40g dark chocolate chips
- Pre-heat your oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- In a bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, So Good Almond Original, raw sugar and canola oil until well mixed.
- In a separate bowl, sift the whole wheat flour, baking soda, and salt and mix.
- Add the dry mixture into the wet mixture and fold together until well incorporated.
- Add in crushed Weet-Bix Original Cereal and dark chocolate chips.
- Divide into 12 balls, and place on a baking tray (with parchment paper or a reusable silicone baking sheet), flatten and add fork markings.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy.
Saturated Fat (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)