4 cups water
1/2 cup small sago
1 cup So Good Soy Regular Milk
1/4 cup coconut sugar
3/4 cup water
200g balled or diced melon
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil then add in the sago and cook on medium heat for 15 minutes. Strain and run through water.
- In a small saucepan, mix 3/4 cup water and 1/4 cup coconut sugar and bring to a boil.
- In a bowl, mix the hot syrup and sago and let sit until the sago has absorbed the syrup.
- In a blender, add 200g melon and So Good Soy Regular Milk and blend until smooth.
- In a large bowl add in the sweetened sago, balled melon, and the blended melon.
- Chill in the fridge for 4 hours.
Saturated Fat (g)0.3
Dietary Fibre (g)1.3