Mango coconut popsicles
These colourful popsicles make a perfect “pick me up” healthy snack or dessert that kids will love. Easy to make and will become a family favourite.
- 1 cup frozen mango pieces
- 1 frozen banana chopped
- 3/4 cup So Good™ Almond Milk Unsweetened
- 6 tbs coconut yoghurt
- Place mango, banana and almond milk in a blender and blend until thick and creamy.
- Spoon 1 tbs of yoghurt into the base of each popsicle mould.
- Pour mango mixture evenly over yoghurt in each popsicle hole. Insert wooden sticks.
- Place in freezer.
- Coconut yoghurt can be substituted with any yoghurt of choice.
Saturated Fat (g)2
Dietary Fibre (g)0.9