Black Sticky Rice Pudding
- Prep time 25 mins
- Servings 5
3 1/5 cups water
1 cup glutinous black rice
1/4 cup coconut sugar
2 cups So Good Oat Unsweetened Milk
1/4 cup lite coconut milk
Pinch of salt
Fruit of choice
- In a pot, add in the water and glutinous black rice and bring to a boil.
- Cook on low for 10-15 minutes.
- Add in the coconut sugar, lite coconut milk, pinch of salt, and So Good Oat Unsweetened Milk.
- Cook until you have a thick consistency.
- Top with your fruit of choice.
Saturated Fat (g)1
Dietary Fibre (g)2.5