Chocolate Cheesecake Parfait
- 100g cashews
- 100g almond
- 3/4 cup So Good Almond Original
- 2 Tbs cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbs raw sugar
- 2 Tbs lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- 50g dark chocolate, melted
- 8 bricks Weet-Bix Original Cereal
- 4 large ripe bananas
- 4 Tbs slivered almond
- Soak the cashews and almond in water overnight or in hot water for 30 minutes.
- In a blender, place the strained cashews, strained almonds, So Good Almond Original, cocoa powder, raw sugar, lemon juice, salt, and melted dark chocolate and blend until smooth.
- Chill in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Serve with the Weet-Bix Original Cereal, sliced ripe banana and slivered almonds.
Saturated Fat (g)6
Dietary Fibre (g)12.5