Skip to content
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F. Line two oven trays with baking paper.
- With a large spoon or silicone spatula, vigorously stir all ingredients until a firm dough forms.
- Divide dough into 16 pieces and roll into balls. Place on prepared tray and gently flatten with a fork.
- Bake 9-10 minutes, until golden on edges. Cool on tray for 5 minutes, then move to a rack to cool completely.
- If using Natural or No Added Salt and Sugar Peanut Butter, add 1 tbs of light olive oil and a pinch of salt to the mixture.
Saturated Fat (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)