Chocolate banana cupcake with chocolate ganache
- Pre-heat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius. Sift and mix the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In a blender place the wet ingredients until smooth.
- Fold in the wet mix into the dry mix with a spatula until well incorporated. Transfer to a baking tray with cupcake liners and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let chill.
- Chop the dark chocolate into small chucks and pour over hot So Good Oat Unsweetened and honey.
- Mix then let chill, then spread over the chocolate banana cupcakes.
- Top with chopped strawberries and slivered almond.
- Prep time 40 minutes mins
- Servings 12
Cupcake Dry Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup So Good Oat unsweetened
- 250g ripe banana
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 tsp flaxseed
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 120g dark chocolate
- 2-3 Tbs So Good Oat Unsweetened
- 1 Tbs honey (1 Tbs agave to veganize)
- 1-2 Tbs slivered almonds
- Sliced strawberries
Saturated Fat (g)3
Dietary Fibre (g)3.6