- 3/4 cup wholemeal flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup So Good Almond Unsweetened
- 1 1/2 Tbs Raw Sugar
- 1 tsp canola oil (more for cooking if needed)
- 2 chopped saba banana
- Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt into a bowl.
- Add in the So Good Almond Unsweetened, raw sugar, and canola oil and mix until well incorporated.
- Pre-heat a pan to medium low heat and add in oil if need for cooking.
- Place the sliced of banana on the pan then pour pancake batter over and cook for 2 minutes. Flip and cook the other side until golden brown.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
Saturated Fat (g)0.3
Dietary Fibre (g)6