5-ingredient peanut butter bread
A little bit sweet and a little bit savoury, this quick bread comes together in a flash – and with just a few simple pantry staples!
- 1 cup self-raising white flour
- 1 cup self-raising wholemeal flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup Sanitarium™ No Added Salt or Sugar Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups So Good™ Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Preheat oven to 170°C. Spray a loaf tin (approx. 13 x 23 cm) with oil and line base and two long sides with a strip of baking paper.
- Combine the flour and salt in a large mixing bowl and whisk well.
- In a large jug, whisk peanut butter, sugar, and almond milk, until smooth. Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until just combined, scraping the sides of the bowl well to mix in any streaks of flour.
- Transfer batter to the prepared pan and smooth surface. Bake for 40 – 45 min, or until the top is browned and a toothpick inserted near the centre of the loaf comes out clean.
- Let bread cool in tin 5 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely before slicing.
- Serve with berry jam, or use as a base for cheese toast!
Saturated Fat (g)2.0
Dietary Fibre (g)26