Chocolate banana cupcake with...
- Pre-heat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius. Sift and mix the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In a blender place the wet ingredients until smooth.
- Fold in the wet mix into the dry mix with a spatula until well incorporated. Transfer to a baking tray with cupcake liners and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let chill.
- Chop the dark chocolate into small chucks and pour over hot So Good Oat Unsweetened and honey.
- Mix then let chill, then spread over the chocolate banana cupcakes.
- Top with chopped strawberries and slivered almond.